Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Mission Call!

Ladies and gentlemen, I am pleased to announce that my mission call came last week.

CALIFORNIA REDLANDS MISSION!!! I leave July 24.

I am so excited to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ to the people of California. I know that I have a loving Heavenly Father who is watching over me and protecting me. He loves me and I am His daughter. I also know that the Gospel has the capacity to bless the lives of families no matter what circumstances.

The gospel may seem hard to some because of all the rules. But I like to think of the rules like a funnel. Right now we feel like we are living constricted, but later on in our lives so many more freedoms will open up to us in the forms of blessings. However, live free now and those rules suddenly constrict us because we aren't following them.

I know that the Church is true. I know that my Heavenly loves all of His children. I know that if you turn to him that he will listen and always answer our prayers.

I love this Gospel.

Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your mission call! That's so exciting! P.S. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled on your blog! My parents are your mission presidents! They can't communicate with you yet (rules, pre-mission), but they send their love! How exciting! I am heading out to Chile, the same time they start their mission, so I probably won't get to meet you. Have fun! You will be a stellar missionary! Best wishes:)
    Love,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete