Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Well there Ya go

Well readers, remember my stresses? They have been fixed. I was reading in 1 Nephi 17. Here Nephi is commanded to build a ship even though he has no idea what he's doing. He has faith that the Lord will help him. When his brother's scoff at him he reminds them of the children of Israel and all that they went through.

When the children of Israel had the fiery serpents sent through them they couldn't humble themselves to have enough faith to look at the brass serpent. Sometimes the things the Lord asks us to do aren't that hard, we just have too much pride to do it.

Heavenly Father will take care of me as long as I do everything I can do. Verse 50 says: If God has commanded me to do all things I could do them. God doesn't give us commandments to trick us or make us feel inadequate. They are tests and trials of faith.

I can save enough money for my mission because He has asked me to. I know that if I put all my efforts into being smart that everything will work out in the end. I am in the Lord's hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment